Paint Penang, Industrial Coating Penang, Paint Manufacturer Penang, Paint Supplier Penang, Paint Dealer Penang, Industrial Coating Penang, Floor Coatings manufacturer Penang, Epoxy Coating Supplier Penang, Emulsion Paint Penang, Decorative Paint Penang, Car Paint Penang, Wood Finishing Penang, Protective Coating Penang
Shiny Interior & Exterior Finishing
- An economical quality enamel finishing paint
- Specially formulated to provide fast drying enamel finish for exterior and interior useExcellent for painting metal and wood surfaces
- Recommended for interior use for painting of wood and metal surfaces.
- Ingredients: Modified long - oil alkyd, mineral extend pigments and additives
- Solvent: Mainly aliphatic hydrocarbon
- Density: 0.95 - 1.10 (kg/liter)
- Solid: Approximately 58-65%
- Viscosity: 120-130 sec (Ford cup 4 at +/- 0.5 C)
- Coverage: 12-14 m^2 / liter
- Colors: Refer to color card
- Gloss: High Gloss
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 25-30 micron per coat NEW SURFACES
- Drying Time: Touch Dry; </ = 1 hour (Depending on temperature and humidity) & Hard Dry: </=8 hours (Depending on temperature and humidity)
- Re-coating Interval: >4 hours
- Wood Surface: The woodwork must be dry and free from dirt and other contaminants. Smoothen the surface by sanding and dust off before applying the paint system.
- Metal Surface: Surface must be dry and free from efflorescence, dirt, grease, rust and other contaminants before spray.
- Previous Painted: Surface to paint must be thoroughly clean, dry and free from dirt, grease, loose material or flaking. All loose paintwork must be scrapped off and defective areas should sanded down and spot primed with suitable undercoat before painting.
- Method of Application: Brush, roller or spray application.
- Product Preparation: Ready for use after thoroughly stirring. However, if thinning is required, not more than 10% of mineral turpentine may be added for brush and roller application and for spray application up to 15-20% of mineral turpentine may be added.